2. Privacy Statement. All references to “we”, “us”, “our”, “this web site” or “this site” shall be construed to mean WRE. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
4. Use of Registration Data; Opt-Out and Discontinue For E-Mails. We reserve the right to use Registration Data for any reason at any time. We also reserve the right to use Registration Data to send you e-mails specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site, plus additional e-mails, subject to your right to opt-out and discontinue such e-mails. To the extent you notify us at some time in the future that you opt-out of the use by us of your Registration Data, this will only apply to us and not to any third party that has obtained your Registration Data from us. We reserve the right to use Registration Data as well as demographic and profile information to tailor your experience at our site, showing you the content that we believe you may be interested in as well as displaying content in accordance with your preferences.
6. Internet Protocol Addresses. Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses are used each and every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used to identify your computer on the network. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We reserve the right to use this information for any purpose. System information that we collect as part of “traffic data” includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected via the Internet to a web site. We reserve the right to use this information for any purpose.
7. Sharing of Information. Certain services relating to this web site are provided to us by third parties. Those third parties may have access to your Registration Data and are not under our control. We are not responsible for and disclaim any responsibility for any disclosure or use of your Registration Data by such third parties even if our legal agreements with such third parties prohibit sharing or disclosure of Registration Data. We reserve the right to transfer or share your Registration Data with third parties including for consideration. We may also disclose Registration Data in the following circumstances: (A) if we are required to do so by law, or (B) if we have the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on us, or to protect and defend this site’s rights or property or the rights or property of an account holder of this site.
8. Other Web Sites, Links, and Advertisers. This web site contains links to other web sites. We reserve this right to have advertisers or other third parties on this site that may also have links on this web site and may link to this site. The privacy practices of advertisers or web sites linked to this site are not covered by this privacy statement, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to this site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You may want to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before signing up with or using them.
9. Security. Information collected by this site is stored in operating environments that are not available to the public. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. We also cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that we have provided to a third party.
10. Editing of Your Registration Data. Registered users may update or edit the Registration Data previously entered by following these instructions: log in, click on the link “Modify Profile”; then view and modify your personal data per the instructions provided on the linked page.